@cuerSolarTeam Twitter feed
- We journeyed across the outback, taking in the sights and lending a hand to other teams, before finishing in Adelaide http://t.co/i2K7efKu2k
- Further stability issues were discovered and we had to withdraw. But we pressed on to test the solar performance. http://t.co/QibKX6aMwW
- Thanks for having us @UTC_Cambridge this weekend, we loved meeting the prospective students and promoting STEM study! http://t.co/f2cqAVvSxv
- An accident occurred in which the driver was unharmed but the team managed to repair Resolution for Scrutineering http://t.co/XEXRmkNXMe
- We took to the roads to test Resolution in action! Results gave us hope for a strong performance to come http://t.co/YlSbLh0Ovc
Latest from the Blog
A Last Look at the 2013 World Solar Challenge
3 Dec 2013
WSC Update 2
11 Oct 2013
Bridgestone World Solar Challenge 2013 Update 1
8 Oct 2013
We Have Withdrawn
5 Oct 2013
SKF Solar Concentrators
3 Oct 2013
2 Oct 2013
Solar Panels, Tracking Plates, and… Termites?
1 Oct 2013
5 days to go!
30 Sep 2013
Donate to CUER
It is your support that allows us to continue with our outreach events, to provide the students of the university with a challenging, hands-on engineering project, and to make the crucial additions necessary to give us an edge over other solar car racing teams. Please visit our Name on Car page as well as What We Need To Win for more information.