The Race team has been formed following reliability issues in the WSC 2009, which seriously compromised the team’s overall performance. Most weekends members of the team head to Bourne Airfield to drive the car, investigate potential performance gains and test any new equipment. The team also gets involved in PR events, such as the recent trip to Jaguar Land Rover.
@cuerSolarTeam Twitter feed
- @NCCUKComms very much looking foward to showing you how the car has progressed since we were down in Bristol!
- RT @NCCUKComms: Looking forward to attending the @cuerSolarTeam One Year To Go event this weekend!
- EVA, our new car, will be unveiled tomorrow! We hope our supporters ( @JLRPR, Penso, ttp plc, Marshall Group and many others) are excited!
- After watching our sneak peek of our new car, EVA, here: http://t.co/Xr4b4NfUpZ Tell us 3 words that describe your thoughts/expectations!
- 2 days until we launch our new car, EVA. Have you seen our teaser video? If not, check it out here: http://t.co/Xr4b4NfUpZ #EVA #preview