The Race team has been formed following reliability issues in the WSC 2009, which seriously compromised the team’s overall performance. Most weekends members of the team head to Bourne Airfield to drive the car, investigate potential performance gains and test any new equipment. The team also gets involved in PR events, such as the recent trip to Jaguar Land Rover.
@cuerSolarTeam Twitter feed
- We journeyed across the outback, taking in the sights and lending a hand to other teams, before finishing in Adelaide http://t.co/i2K7efKu2k
- Further stability issues were discovered and we had to withdraw. But we pressed on to test the solar performance. http://t.co/QibKX6aMwW
- Thanks for having us @UTC_Cambridge this weekend, we loved meeting the prospective students and promoting STEM study! http://t.co/f2cqAVvSxv
- An accident occurred in which the driver was unharmed but the team managed to repair Resolution for Scrutineering http://t.co/XEXRmkNXMe
- We took to the roads to test Resolution in action! Results gave us hope for a strong performance to come http://t.co/YlSbLh0Ovc