The Race team has been formed following reliability issues in the WSC 2009, which seriously compromised the team’s overall performance. Most weekends members of the team head to Bourne Airfield to drive the car, investigate potential performance gains and test any new equipment. The team also gets involved in PR events, such as the recent trip to Jaguar Land Rover.
@cuerSolarTeam Twitter feed
- CUER at TEDx in Cambridge! #TEDTalks http://t.co/gNHl1f9olN
- Yesterday we were visited by the Cambridge Philosophical Society! Interesting discussions ensued http://t.co/nzUg8uxXS2
- A fresher tells us a little about joining CUER and building the new suspension system. Enjoy! http://t.co/s0Wp88Cqfj
- If you enjoyed our recent blog posts, read some more ideas to encourage students into engineering here: http://t.co/eXEQCTjfNw
- We met a fair few budding engineers at the @eLuminateFest. One came back to us with his own design for the new car. http://t.co/gHroPOwY9f