The Race team has been formed following reliability issues in the WSC 2009, which seriously compromised the team’s overall performance. Most weekends members of the team head to Bourne Airfield to drive the car, investigate potential performance gains and test any new equipment. The team also gets involved in PR events, such as the recent trip to Jaguar Land Rover.
@cuerSolarTeam Twitter feed
- Picking up our tub from @NCCUKinfo. Now time for some middle class quiche for two. #cambridgelife #monday #banter http://t.co/QaFwYUCU5U
- Thanks @SolarEHV for a great party! So good to see @NuonSolarTeam @solarteamtwente etc ahead of @WorldSolarChlg 2015 http://t.co/Hjs15mUaR6
- Team and alumni participating at the West European Solar Party with @NuonSolarTeam @solarteamtwente @SolarEHV http://t.co/hFR7acSAFY
- Seat for 2014 Car has just arrived; also makes a great office chair liner! Thank you @TillettRacing for your support! http://t.co/NiB1BVgoMP
- Brake discs from @Hopetech are here; can't wait to get them into the car! http://t.co/gsZpIzXyuQ