The Race team has been formed following reliability issues in the WSC 2009, which seriously compromised the team’s overall performance. Most weekends members of the team head to Bourne Airfield to drive the car, investigate potential performance gains and test any new equipment. The team also gets involved in PR events, such as the recent trip to Jaguar Land Rover.
@cuerSolarTeam Twitter feed
- RT @julianhuppert: Now meeting with @CUERsolarteam - aiming to participate in the world solar challenge 2015. See http://t.co/tHsgLKLYjD #fb
- Looking forward to running a workshop and displaying Resolution @Carfestevent this weekend! Hope to meet lots of keen scientists!
- Summer Design Team Week 2 Blog right here right now http://t.co/yvE9adMwV7
- also, check out @Carfestevent great charity ticket auction raising money for @BBCCiN http://t.co/Mcr3HTqmfc tickets are going fast!
- we will be showcasing at @Carfestevent North from 1st-3rd August! music+food+CARS! see you there http://t.co/zdCrzVKAGw