The Race team has been formed following reliability issues in the WSC 2009, which seriously compromised the team’s overall performance. Most weekends members of the team head to Bourne Airfield to drive the car, investigate potential performance gains and test any new equipment. The team also gets involved in PR events, such as the recent trip to Jaguar Land Rover.
@cuerSolarTeam Twitter feed
- Huge turn out for the full team meeting today in the @MarshallNetwk workshop. The year is off to a strong start for CUER! #newrecruits
- RT @KenoMG1: Got to hang out with with @cuerSolarTeam today. The teams progress towards 2015 looks quite exciting ;) #oneyeartogo http://t.…
- RT @SolarEHV: @SolarEHV is aanwezig op de @dutchdesignweek bij de @TUeindhoven zone. http://t.co/YLQickhYh5
- Also joining us at the "One Year To Go" event will be one of our Steering Committee members from @CambCleantech #support #7days
- Exactly 365 days until the first day of racing for @WorldSolarChlg 2015, and 7 days until we launch our 2014 car! #BigYear #Challenge