The team were very excited to get the new chassis back to the workshop today. It has taken shape amazingly quickly over the last week at Formet’s factory in St. Neots. The Aluminium space-frame structure weighs only 18kg – an improvement of 9kg from Affinity’s steel chassis. This puts the team on track to achieve a vehicle weight of around 174kg. Well done Charlie! Only…two-ish months behind schedule – surely a new record for speedy completion!
@cuerSolarTeam Twitter feed
- We are pleased that one of our mentors from @ftrbusiness will also be coming to see the unveiling of the car this weekend! #5daystogo
- RT @Camtechpole: £750,000 competition announced to help students with clever ideas https://t.co/UlLWsFuGwu
- All hands on deck now. Just days to go before website and car launch! Excited to see many of our supporters on Saturday! #finaltouches
- Huge turn out for the full team meeting today in the @MarshallNetwk workshop. The year is off to a strong start for CUER! #newrecruits
- RT @KenoMG1: Got to hang out with with @cuerSolarTeam today. The teams progress towards 2015 looks quite exciting ;) #oneyeartogo http://t.…