The team were very excited to get the new chassis back to the workshop today. It has taken shape amazingly quickly over the last week at Formet’s factory in St. Neots. The Aluminium space-frame structure weighs only 18kg – an improvement of 9kg from Affinity’s steel chassis. This puts the team on track to achieve a vehicle weight of around 174kg. Well done Charlie! Only…two-ish months behind schedule – surely a new record for speedy completion!
@cuerSolarTeam Twitter feed
- Packed up and heading home after a wonderful week at @GadgetShowLive 2014! Keep an eye out for news on what we are up to next!
- New blog on what's been going on so far at @GadgetShowLive. Book a ticket if you want a great day out! http://t.co/nne1kY1ZLu
- A successful day at @GadgetShowLive, we even made a model of Resolution out of SplatForm, with the inventor Euan Lind http://t.co/DKz89Da3fZ
- All set up and ready for the first day of @GadgetShowLive 2014 http://t.co/5cwfvdhM9N
- We have arrived at @GadgetShowLive and are loving it already! Excited to greet everyone tomorrow! http://t.co/Ec5dauYKEx