The team were very excited to get the new chassis back to the workshop today. It has taken shape amazingly quickly over the last week at Formet’s factory in St. Neots. The Aluminium space-frame structure weighs only 18kg – an improvement of 9kg from Affinity’s steel chassis. This puts the team on track to achieve a vehicle weight of around 174kg. Well done Charlie! Only…two-ish months behind schedule – surely a new record for speedy completion!
@cuerSolarTeam Twitter feed
- also, check out @Carfestevent great charity ticket auction raising money for @BBCCiN http://t.co/Mcr3HTqmfc tickets are going fast!
- we will be showcasing at @Carfestevent North from 1st-3rd August! music+food+CARS! see you there http://t.co/zdCrzVKAGw
- Officially entered the World Solar Challenge 2015! #bringiton #worldsolarchallenge #watchout #Nuon http://t.co/sm3BSmMc5V
- Thanks to those from the Summer Design Team that helped us to organise our workshop on their day off! #workingweekend http://t.co/URqmftQHKk
- Here's how the first week went for our Summer Design Team! http://t.co/C7aYWsIUGu